Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stick a Fork in me!

So my due date came.......and went! I wondered what would happen to my pregnancy counter if I went over and apparently, it starts counting backwards.

(It should say "-1 days to go")

I'm actually still feeling great, I'm just very anxious to get her here!! We're so excited for her arrival - we just wish she was too! At the doctors office yesterday, she said I was dilated to nearly a 4, 90% effaced, and her head was fully engaged - meaning she can't go any lower until I actually start labor. She set up an induction date for the 30th, but she said she doubts I'll even make it another week. We basically just need the surges to stay regular and it'll progress pretty quickly she thinks.

*Sigh*

Cross your fingers that TODAY will be the day!

10 comments:

The Youngs said...

Jodi-
We are so excited for Avery to come! Probably just as anxious as you to get her here! It probably doesn't help with us trying to get status info all the time. Either way we miss you at work, and good luck to you when she does decide to come! Keep us posted.
-Melissa

Kristin said...

Hang in there! I can't believe you're already dialated to a 4, that's going to be SO nice to have such a head start when you actually go into labor!! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! That is so funny! (said the way Neil does) This may sound bad but I'm a little happy because I have more time for the quilt. Tee hee. Wow, that does sound bad. Love ya!

Leah said...

I hope she comes soon for you! It sounds like you're progressing well!

Ashlie said...

Jodi I just found you! I am so excited for you good luck I hope it happens for you soon:)

Suzie said...

Obviously the little girl has her own time table.

Remember that when she is 2, 6, 9 &16.

Tomorrow's a good day!

Chels said...

Congrats! I got the text last night that she came!!!! I can't wait to see her! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Jodi, let us know when anything happens!! We are excited

Brehtt said...

Pictures please!!!!!!!

Suzie said...

Can't wait to see her!