Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Little Girl

So Avery is nearly 6 months old now!! I seriously can't believe how fast the time has flown by! I wish the clock would slow down - I'm not ready for her to being growing up so quickly. She is such a little gem and we absolutely adore her. She's developing so much of her own personality now, it's wonderful to watch her learn and develop. Here are some recent pictures with descriptions of the events.

(I'm not sure what I was doing, but I came into our room where Neil had been watching TV with Avery and I found them both asleep on the bed. She had slid down in her boppy so she was lying almost completely on the bed. She looked so dang cute I had to snap some pictures.)
(She wedged herself into her boppy in such a way that her arms were stuck in that position, so she couldn't use them to help her up. Try as she may, she just didn't have the ab strength yet to get up. It was quite humorous to watch - until she got so frustrated she started crying.)

(She LOVES tummy time and often rolls all over the place. She was on the floor in the computer room by Neil and apparently got all tuckered out. I thought it was so adorable that she had her hands all tucked in by her face. She's so precious!!)

(She loves to spit with her tongue right now. She was in her bouncer spitting away when I noticed how much slobber was on her face. These pictures don't to it justice - she was soaked!!)

(I was working on some things on the floor next to her while she was on her tummy time mat. She grabbed the corner of the mat and rolled over, so the mat was over her face. She completed the roll and ended up with the mat around her whole body like a little burrito. By the time I grabbed the camera she had freed her arms and wiggled loose a bit. It was one of those "had to be there" moments - it was so cute!!)
(Neil was working on some things and had her on his lap. I just thought it was cute how she was up working with dad. She was sliding her hands all over the desk and throwing things on the floor. Messy, but cute!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures of her sleeping. How Precious! Seriously, the hands under her head! :D