Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Job


So I just started a new job in the finance department at Stampin' Up! It's doing the same general thing that I'm used to doing - accounting - but the atmosphere here is SOOO much different than what I'm used to! Everyone is HAPPY!! The people are so pleasant and positive, it's incredible! There's a reason this company has been around as long as it has! I'm really excited about working here (not to mention stocking up on some fun products!!) :) Nothing much has changed other than this. I'll try to post more often - even if it's boring. :)

5 comments:

Suzie said...

one of my favorite companies. Ever!
My good friend Susan Judd works there. Also Kris Fiedler from our ward.
glad you're happy!

Leah said...

WoW! Good for you! I'm jealous because I'm sure you get great deals on the products!

Brehtt said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the questions.

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new job! That's so exciting. I think I might have to hit you up for some extra scrapbook supplies :)

Cara said...

That's great! I enjoyed demonstrating for them. I'm sure their great to work for.