Thursday, October 1, 2009

Zoo Fun

Avery's cousin Maddie had a birthday get-together at the zoo over the summer. (I got some REALLY neat pictures at the bird show, but unfortunately I think my camera erased them. DANG!)

She loved the giraffes! Neil brought her stuffed animal giraffe from home.


She was mesmerized that one had come so close to feed when we were inside.

We enjoyed watching the elephant show. (I'd sure hate to put on a show like this if I were 21 months pregnant!!)


Uncle William was thirsty, but he didn't want anyone to watch him drink from the lion fountain.

All tuckered out from the fun!!

It was a great first day-at-the-zoo for Avery! We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us Maddie!!

1 comment:

The Noble's said...

Cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Brandon wants to take the kids there around Halloween. Fun, fun!